Thursday, 3 July 2014

Everyday Heroes!



Today Room 11 were heroes. We dressed up to show you who we admire. This is what we said:

Devon - Today I am dressed as 'Dan Carter', Dan Carter is my hero because he is a good tackler.

Recaro - Today I am dressed as 'Creeper' from Mine-Craft, Creeper is my hero because people tried  to kill him, he died.  I feel sad for him, I came as Agrafaer.

Oscar - Today I am dressed as 'my dad', my dad is my hero because he fixes aeroplanes for people so that they can go on holiday. 

Jayden - Today I am dressed as me.  Well I like Karate, I am going to be an Astronaut when I grow up. 

Sean - Today I am dressed as me, my hero are the 'Police Officers' because they catch the bad guys.

John - Today I am dressed as 'John Cena', John Cena is my hero because he is a WWE Heavy Weight Champion.

Charlie - Today I am dressed as a vet, my heroes are vets because my dog ate 23 bread buns, he found them in the garage.  I don't know how he got them.  The vet saved my dog's life, my dog got very sick and he had an operation and got some stitches. 

Horatio - Today I am in my school uniform, my hero is boxer Mike Tyson because I have a brother called Tyson.

Kya - Today I am dressed as a Teacher - my hero is 'Mrs Martin', Mrs Martin is my hero because she is nice to us and she teaches me lots of stuff that I didn't know. She teaches me to read, how to do maths. I like it the best when Mrs Martin reads to us because she makes it fun. 

Logan - Today I am just wearing normal mufti today - My hero is 'Robin Hood' he is my hero because he saves people.

Matua - Today I am dressed as 'Peter Brock' he is my favourite V8 driver - Peter Brock is my hero because he is the best racing car driver of all time.

Kirsten - Today I am dressed as 'Anna Pavlova' - Anna Pavlova is my hero because she was a beautiful dancer and I want to be a dancer when I grow up. 

Katherine - Today I am dressed as 'Princess Kate Middleton' - Princess Kate is my hero because she is nice to people.

Rylee - Today I am dressed as a 'Dentist', my heroes are Dentists because they look after our teeth.

Taleah - Today I am dressed as an 'Eye Surgeon', my heroes are Eye Surgeons because when my sister went to hospital she had to have surgery, the doctors made her eye better.


Tanicka - Today I am dressed as a 'Sheriff', my hero's are Police Officers and everyone that works with the law. Police Officers always stop people from doing bad stuff, they stop people from stealing. 

Leon - Today I am dressed as a 'Soccer Player' his name is 'David Villa', David Villa is my hero because he plays good Soccer and he sometimes always wins the Fifa World Cup.

Dominic - Today I am dressed as a 'Soccer Player', he plays for a team that wears blue and white. His name 'Messi' he plays for Argentina. He is my hero because my dad has a t-shirt of him and what ever my dad likes I like. 

Eva - Today I am dressed like me, my hero is 'my dad'.  My dad is my hero because he is number 1 for work, he lets me play on his phone, daddy does funny jokes. 

Rubi - Today I am dressed like 'my mum', my mum is called 'Tu-ahn'.  My mum is my hero because my mum tickles me and my sister. My mum loves me soooo much and she puts make up on me for the School disco. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow Room 11 you have thought carefully about what makes an Everyday Hero! You all have unique ideas and have explained your reasons why! Keep up the great work and one day you will be an Everyday Hero too!- Miss Henderson

    ReplyDelete